Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Others, not you, decide what you are

Then Nordin Kardi made his statement and he went on and on about how blogs have smeared the reputation of intellectuals such as himself. Hello.......since when is he an intellectual? If he is an intellectual then Madonna is a virgin.

Raja Petra Kamarudin

Nordin Kardi, the VC of UUM, finally obtained judgement against me. When they first served the Writ of Summons on me it was for an amount of RM85 million. I was actually quite offended that it was a mere RM85 million and not a 'round figure' of RM100 million. I thought I was 'worth' more than that. However, when the court arrived at its decision, the amount was reduced to just RM4 million (RM2 million for him and RM2 million for UUM). So whether he sues me for RM100 million or RM85 million did not matter that much anyway.

The court's decision, however, is not based on what I am worth. It is based on what Nordin Kardi and UUM are worth, or rather what their reputations are worth. I was alleged to have smeared Nordin's reputation as well as that of all Malaysian universities plus the intellectuals who are heading them. In a way, Nordin filed a sort of 'class action suit' against me to defend not only his reputation, and not only UUM's reputation, but that of all Malaysian universities and all Malaysian intellectuals who are heading these universities. And the court has valued these combined reputations as a mere RM4 million.

The court has spoken and the court said that all these people's reputations are worth a mere RM4 million. I rest my case.

Actually, Nordin did not win his case. It was the other way around. I 'threw' the case. When his lawyer sent me a Letter of Demand I did not respond to it. I threw it into the dustbin. Then they served me the Writ of Summons and, again, I did not respond to it but threw it into the dustbin. Then I was ordered to defend myself in court and, yet again, I ignored the order and threw it into the dustbin. I, of course, also did not make an appearance in court so they obtained judgement in default. Soon they will serve the Judgement on me and rest assured I will do what I do best, I will throw it into the dustbin. Then they will of course file for bankruptcy against me and I will, in time, receive the Bankruptcy Notice and guess what, yes, I will throw that into the dustbin as well. That is the 'value' I place on all their Letters of Demand, Writs of Summons, and whatever else they have chosen to serve on me and will continue to do so as we play this little charade of justice in Malaysia.

The only reason Nordin was able to 'get me' was because some stupid person in Suara Keadilan (hope it was not Zunar or Tian Chua), Party Keadilan Rakyat's newspaper, made the silly mistake of 'stealing' something from Malaysia Today and then went and published it in their party newspaper without first seeking my permission. I was not even aware they had lifted this item from Malaysia Today until I received the Letter of Demand from Nordin's lawyer. It was actually very stupid of them to do that and for that reason they got me into trouble. But I did not lose any sleep over the matter. Maybe now they will be more careful about stealing my stuff without first getting my permission.

Anyway, what tickled me pink was the fact that I was the first news item on TV3 tonight. Normally, the first news item would be about the Prime Minister, the second about the Deputy Prime Minister, then something about the crisis in Terengganu, followed by some propaganda about the opposition such as the crisis in Selangor or Perak or Penang, or something like that. But tonight all these took second billing while I was the first item on the news. And it was not a mere 30 seconds mind you like what most news items would be. It was quite a few minutes -- not bad, I would say.

Then Nordin Kardi made his statement and he went on and on about how blogs have smeared the reputation of intellectuals such as himself. Hello.......since when is he an intellectual? If he is an intellectual then Madonna is a virgin. Nordin is just the psy-war man of BTN, the agency that brainwashes government servants and students into believing that this country is a Malay country and that Chinese and Indians are pendatang who should be put in their right place and be constantly reminded that they are immigrants. And for rubbing Abdullah Ahmad Badawi in the right spot, wherever that right spot may be, he was made the VC of UUM. The real intellectuals should sue him for RM100 million for giving all real intellectuals a bad name.

I hope Nordin spent a lot of money on legal fees to sue me because he is certainly not going to get me to pay him back his legal costs. But I suppose if you happen to hold the right post in government you can always get some Chinese contractor, somewhere, to pay your bills. Oops, did I just say something that will give him grounds to sue me again? Well, I might as well go all the way with this scumbag and slime-ball of a Malay who makes me very ashamed to call myself Malay.

Till we talk again, folks, take care, and do try to stay out of court.

No comments: